Enjoy Free US Ground Shipping On Orders Of $60 or More!* View Details
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OVER $60
Free Standard Shipping is valid in the 48 contiguous United States on any order over $60 after any coupons, promotions, or discounts are applied. Eligible customers must select the Standard Shipping option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer cannot be applied to expedited shipping methods.
About the Product
- This is the perfect combo to test how well your system responds to these products.
- This combination offers joint pain relief, enhanced flexibility and range of motion, and gives you a head start on weight loss.
- Flexoplex is a dietary supplement that supports joint restoration and lubrication, apart from providing relief from joint pain.
- Flexdermal is a topical product that delivers a cooling sensation over painful areas of the body to instantly provide localized relief from joint, muscle, and nerve pains and aches.
Dual Flex System:
- Comes with our exclusive 60 day guarantee
- Comes with FREE SHIPPING! (U.S. Domestic Orders Only)
- Normally $114.98 for the system
Usage of Flexoplex
- The manufacturer recommends that 4 Flexoplex tablets must be taken daily. Two tablets are recommended to be taken with a glass of water about 15 minutes before you take your breakfast. Take 2 more tablets at least an hour before bedtime.
Usage of Flexdermal
- According to the product label, apply a little portion of Flexdermal cream on your palms and massage the affected areas where there are sensations of pains. Ensure the cream is absorbed, and repeat the same procedure at least three times daily. Use the product consistently for longer lasting relief, but, do not use Flexdermal cream more than four times daily.
Ingredients of Flexoplex
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural compound of sulfur that occurs in plants, and microorganisms. MSM actively prevents autoimmune disorders, and the intake of Flexoplex pills replenishes the deficiency of methylsulfonylmethane in the body.
- Chondroitin sulfate: Chondroitin sulfate is a building block of cartilage and it helps prevent joint discomfort. This natural compound is needed as a dietary supplement by elderly patients with chronic cases of osteoarthritis to rebuild their cartilage.
- Glucosamine sulfate: Glucosamine sulfate has N-acetyl-glucosamine and glucosamine hydrochloride as the compound's variants. Naturally, the fluid compound exists as lubrication around the joints. More so, Glucosamine sulfate fluid fortifies connective tissues and prevents inflammation.
- Rutin: Rutin is a plant pigment (flavonoid) with high concentrations of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This ingredient strengthens blood vessels, and is found in buckwheat, veggies, and lime tree flowers.
- Trypsin: Trypsin is a protein enzyme that aids the growth of healthy cells and tissues for overall joint health. Patients, especially old people that are suffering from long-term osteoarthritis and arthritis conditions can find a remedy from trypsin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid in the pills acts as fluids that lubricate the joints. When the joints are impacted upon, the acidic fluid absorbs shocks. This chemical pad also improves the flexibility of your joints.
Ingredients of Flexdermal
- Menthol: Menthol is a natural formula from specific essential oils like peppermint oil. It strikes the sense of smell with its harsh and cooling sensation. When applied topically on the skin, menthol's activeness lasts for several hours. More so, menthol has pain-relieving properties that regulate sensory nerve signals.
- Camphor oil: Camphor oil is a fast-absorbing, numbing agent that eases the deep pain in joints and muscles. The organic extract triggers nerve endings, and blood flow to joint areas with inflammation. The oil has therapeutic effects, and it's obtained after undergoing a steam-distillation process.
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus oil has therapeutic properties as an all-natural ingredient. The oily extract has been used for centuries in relieving joint inflammation, muscle pains, aching soreness, and musculoskeletal conditions. The oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic attributes that help to relieve the agonies of osteoarthritis.
- Isopropyl alcohol: Isopropyl alcohol, aqua (water), glycerin, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, and phenoxyethanol are other basic ingredients in the Flexdermal topical cream.
Benefits of Flexoplex
- Flexoplex is a fast-acting, pain reliever that enhances joint flexibility and mobility. The drug preserves overall joint health and replenishes vital compounds that protect joints. The pills help to lubricate joints, fortify connective tissues and prevent inflammation of joints.
Benefits of Flexdermal
- It serves as a fast-absorbing, pain-relief medication.
- It increases joint flexibility and provides a better range of motion.
- It's used on muscle inflammation by blocking pain signals and altering nerve endings.
- It relieves the agony from osteoarthritis, joint tear, and degradation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
15-day sample Flexoplex 1
Prostara Starter Pack
Colopril Starter Pack
Prostara Power Package
Flexoplex Starter Pack 1
Colopril Extreme Value System
Prostara Preferred Package
Prostara Power Package 1
Prostara Starter Pack 1
Colopril Preferred Package
Flexoplex Starter Pack
Prostara Preferred Package 1
Menoquil Starter Pack
Provasil The Starter 1
Phenocal Starter Pack
Provasil The Starter
Colopril Power Package
Colopril Extreme Value System-1
Colopril Starter Pack-1
Colopril Preferred Package-1
15-day sample Menoquil
15-day sample Flexoplex
Phenocal Starter Pack - 1
The Serenity System
The Serenity System 1
Dual Flex System
Lean & Clean System
Dual Flex System 1
Total Body Balance System
Meno Relief System
Lean & Clean System-1