Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
About the product
Daily Hydration System (PM) designed by Solvaderm fits perfectly with the AM regimen of this system. This nighttime product revitalizes skin efficiently and promotes healing. It is particularly helpful in boosting your skin’s hydration levels making it extra moist and smooth as silk.
Here is an overview of the products included in the Daily Hydration System (PM):Rejuvoderm. The ideal product to purify your skin and get rid of bacteria that cause infection. This cleanser not only improves skin’s health and appearance and helps to deal with blemishes, but it also keeps infection-caused dark spots from forming in the first place.
- Maxatone: This carefully formulated toner assists in cleansing your skin while promoting hydration. It is vital for keeping your skin hydrated as it helps to keep moisture. The product also works on rejuvenating your skin, lightening dark spots, and tightening pores.
- Excelagene: A skin serum filled with ingredients that boost moisture. This formula also has a rich quantity of antioxidants which helps your skin to fight against oxidative stress and potentially damaging environmental factors.
- Suvoderm: Would you like to truly pamper your skin? In that case, this is the cream you have been looking for! It can help to iron out fine lines, wrinkles, and other skin imperfections. This potent, but gentle formula promotes skin rejuvenation and renewal.
The instructions for using the Daily Hydration System (PM) are incredibly simple. You just need to follow these four steps:
- Step 1. Start with Rejuvoderm to cleanse your skin.
Use it while cleaning your face with water – apply while your skin is wet. Use gentle moves to massage it and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Step 2. Apply Maxatone to tone your skin.
Grab a cotton pad and apply the toner to it. Use circular motions to apply it on skin that is freshly cleansed and dry.
- Step 3. Continue with Excelagene to treat your skin.
Take 2-3 drops of the serum and get them onto your fingertips. Use gentle motions to spread on the entire face. Cover the entire skin surface and give it some time to absorb before continuing with the final step.
- Step 4. Apply Suvoderm to revitalize your skin.
You just need a tiny amount of this product – spread it evenly on your entire face.
- Salicylic Acid – An incredibly potent cleanser that can help to remove dead cells from your skin’s outer layer and promote rejuvenation. It eliminates bacteria that cause infection from the skin’s surface and enhances clarity of the skin.
- Lactic Acid – A type of AHA – alpha-hydroxy acid known for its effectiveness in exfoliation. This ingredient promotes skin rejuvenation and revitalization.
- Glycolic Acid – Also belongs to the category of AHA and it works on assisting fresh skin cells to surface. By making this possible, it promotes skin’s appeal and radiance.
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil – This is nothing else than lavender oil, a soothing ingredient that can promote the overall tone of your skin. It penetrates deeply into your skin and promotes regeneration from the inside.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Extract – Witch Hazel. A natural compound is known for its skin-toning properties. It assists in tightening the skin and optimizes skin oil quantity rising from the surface of the skin.
- Achillea Millefolium Extract – It has antibacterial characteristics and can play a significant role in purifying your skin. It helps you to achieve optimal skin complexion by promoting toning and clarity.
- Hyaluronic Acid. A popular ingredient in skincare products and a crucial compound when it comes to optimal levels of moisture. It can help to fill the wrinkles and repair skin imperfections while softening your skin and making it plump.
- Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract – The active compound of this herb is allantoin. Thanks to it, it can promote synthesis of the skin. It also works on enhancing the smoothness of the skin and reducing irritation.
- Equisetum Arvense Extract – A potent skin softener with silica that is believed to promote synthesis of the skin. This strengthens your skin cells and helps them to fight potential aging and damaging factors.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – A soothing component that can help against inflammation by calming your skin. It is also a potent moisturizer.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract – Licorice. Another natural compound that has considerable soothing effects. It can help to deal with irritations of the skin and promotes clarity while improving its glow.
- Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract – Lemon. It tightens skin pored and assists in retaining moisture. Thanks to its astringent properties, it can make the skin clearer.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It plays a crucial role in skin hydration. Thanks to its effectiveness, your skin will become plumper and dewier during the night.
- Ameliox (Tocopherol, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Carnosine) – A blend that has the goal of boosting skin synthesis and fibers. This mixture can postpone skin degradation and prevent damage while promoting density and elasticity.
- Perfection Peptide P7 (Glycerin, Shea Butter, and Acetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1) – Another blend of compounds that mixes emollients and amino acids with the goal of penetrating your skin and boosting its antioxidant properties from within.
- Niacinamide – A type of vitamin B3 that is known for its antioxidant properties and the potential to lighten the skin. It can lighten your complexion and promote freshness and youthfulness of the skin. Niacinamide also works against inflammation and dark spots.
- Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment (Cu Complex) – The addition of copper should boost the natural production of collagen and elevate its levels.
- Vitamin E – It can help to strengthen the skin’s barrier and protect the cells from oxidative damage. This compound also has hydrating properties
- Hyaluronic Acid – The most important compound of skin hydration. It promotes fullness and dewiness of the skin and helps to iron out wrinkles and promote the appearance and texture of the skin.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid) – It is soluble in both water and fat which boosts its absorption by the body. This compound also has antioxidant characteristics and may assist in protecting your skin against oxidative stress and harmful compounds.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil – It is loaded with nutrients, such as minerals and vitamins, and it can promote your skin’s overall health. The fatty acids it delivers promote healing and can accelerate revitalization and skin repair.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – A compound with soothing properties that promote skin calmness. It can help to reduce visible signs of inflammation and it promotes clear skin.
- Carnitine – It can help to repair the barrier function of your skin. The other important benefit is that it prevents dryness as it regulates oil quantity oozing out of your skin.
- Retinol – A form of vitamin A with known anti-aging properties. It can accelerate the regeneration and renewal of the skin which can help to repair wrinkles. Aside from that, it can prevent melanin synthesis which leads to lightening skin complexion and promoting overall skin tone.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract – It promotes clarity of the skin since it can help the cells to purify. Sage also has a calming effect that reduces irritation and boosts radiance.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – It helps to moisturize your skin and keep it optimally hydrated. Grape also has antioxidant properties which prevent further skin deterioration and promotes rejuvenation.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10) – A potent compound that has antioxidant characteristics and promotes hydration. This is how it can promote overall skin appearance and radiance.
- It fits perfectly with Solvaderm’s AM skincare regimen.
- The formulas can assist in repairing the damage that your skin incurs on a daily basis
- The products promote optimal skin hydration and deliver essential nutrients that support optimal skin health and appearance.
- The system plays a crucial role in dealing with the dryness of the skin.
- This regimen helps to retain moisture and boost the protective barrier function of the skin.